Currently looking for: frontend developer
You will be part of our frontend development team. Helping out our WordPress team in creating awesome custom themes. Creating unique WordPress plugins for our customers. You are passionate about web technology and like to take every opportunity to learn about the latest features of HTML/CSS.
- At least 2 years proven experience
- GIT (is a plus)
- PHP basics (is a plus)
- Ability to respect deadlines
- Ability to be efficient and productive
- Fluent in Dutch & English
- Friendly working environment at a top location in Hasselt, but you can also work from home if you like.
- Continuous learning and development opportunities, we even have a personal development budget for every employee.
- Great colleagues and awesome teambuildings
- Flexible 40h week
- Permanent contract, which includes a hospital insurance, a work-from-home allowance and a cell phone fee.
- Excellent coffee
- Attractive selection of national and international clients
- Fun and challenging projects
Job Start Date: as soon as possible
How to apply
Please send your application to email@example.com
Personal data obtained through applications are retained for the duration of the application. The data will be deleted after the application has been terminated. No recruitment pool is maintained.